Posted by on November 26, 2013

Change of Unit EnrolmentĀ is for students who are currently enrolled but wish to change their study program by enrolling or withdrawing from any units or change any class times. Take good note of dates from when Academic or Financial penalty will apply (i.e. Census Date). See Coursework Studies Section for instructions and information on how to withdraw and enrol in units.

Posted in: Enrolment, Units, Withdraw